
I want someone unafraid of learning to love me or falling in love. He takes life in strides. Ambitious and creative. Gifted with an outlet to let out all he wants to express - be it through music, art or poetry. One who inspires and is inspired by the true beauty of the moment. He looks forward to the future and never forgets to live in the present. He knows his life is his own and does not base it on the lives of others. Someone worthy of the approval of my family and friends - the people closer to me than anyone in the world - and deserving of their respect because it is reciprocated.
He does not slowly abandon me during my times of need. Someone who will be there by my side no matter how difficult our path may become. One who knows that it will only get better in time. Someone who complements me and accepts me for who I am, who does not judge my actions or attempts to change me in any way. Someone who knows I'm beautiful flaws and all and will not fail to remind me of it should I feel otherwise. A man who feels he already has the world because he has me and will not try to possess me. He does not question my feelings for him because deep down, he knows my heart will not waver so long as it is he gives it no reason to. Someone who is confident in himself. His confidence is what others will see. He is not arrogant, demeaning or passing of judgement.
He has a different kind of humor. The type of humor that makes me laugh until breathing becomes an impossibility. He makes me smile until it hurts to smile. He dries my tears and does not cause them unless they're tears of joy. He understands I'm human and that I do make mistakes but does not criticize me and instead helps me and supports my growth. I want someone who wants to make me happy and does so because he knows everyone is deserving of happiness. Someone who wants to be with me and does not want to be without me.
He brings life to my own. My best friend, lover and soulmate. Deserving of everything I have to give and unwilling to take it for granted. Just as he would sacrifice for me, I to would sacrifice for him.
CLICK: Another Unkept Secret
And I would do my best everyday to be the woman he deserves and is deserving of him.

what's the name of those types of cartoon drawings?
ReplyDelete