A recurring thought passing through my mind over the recent days has been the idea of "dating" again. Mind you I never really "dated" before, so I can't really follow that word with "again."
If there is someone out there who I am meant to be truly happy with, why not allow for it to happen? Instead, I've been avoiding the possibility of finding somebody new. But that's going to change. I'm no longer going to stand dormant when a potential prospect for a relationship comes along. I'm done building walls. Those that remain still stand strong, but I will not refuse to let them come crashing down when an effort has been made.
I see people around me immersed in it. People who have always found their way back to each other. I see it in the way people stare into each others eyes with pure conviction that the person whose eyes they're peering into are the ones they are meant to be with. I see it everywhere. I can't help but believe in love.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Love again for the first time.
Étiquette
love,
word vomit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment