We were caught in a web of miscommunication. Instead of fighting to get out of the web, we fought each other. You blamed me for the unhappiness in your life. For being so spiteful towards you. I tried to make you understand that I am not the spiteful person you think me to be and that after everything we've been though, I've always wanted you to be happy. You thought I was lying. You slapped me across my face. It must have felt really good the first time, because you did it again. And again. You held my chin up, looked at me and slapped the other cheek. You grabbed my hair and pulled my face close only to yell at me. I refrained from doing anything. I stood there and I allowed you to take out your frustration because your hate towards me hurt more than any physical injury. After you thought I've had enough, you walked away. I sat there crying visibly shaken by what had just happened. My hards sobs and tears had managed to find their way into my waking life. Not too long ago, I awoke with tears tracing a path down my face and onto my pillow.
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hope this was just an intense dream. No one should be treated like this. Happiness is from within and so is unhappiness. You are not to blame for someone else's unhappiness.
ReplyDeleteThis had better be only a dream... (really though, he deserves an ass kicking if it were true.)
ReplyDelete