Michael Jackson's memorial was so moving. I couldn't help but cry. Brooke Shields included a quote from The Little Prince in her eulogy. A quote I find so fitting. It is the antithesis of how my mother feels, but I can't help but feel otherwise.
"Eyes are blind. You have to look with the heart. What's most important is invisible."
- The Little Prince
Upon the arrival at my cousin's house, a guitar I've never seen before was sitting on the floor. I've always wanted to learn how to play the guitar, but I've never found the conviction to start learning because I know that I would have the sacrifice my nails in order to hold the strings down. That's a stupid reason. After playing the very few chords that I've been taught, I now know that I'd prefer to play the guitar rather than having nice long nails any day.

No comments:
Post a Comment