Saturday, August 22, 2009

Green tea with roasted rice is one of my favorite teas.

I find that it is best enjoyed with sushi and people who inspire laughter.

...

I've said this a hundred times over, but I will not buy anymore clothing until I've become most comfortable with the shape of my body. My "workout" routine will begin on Monday August 31st, 2009. To further motivate myself, I'm going to blog about it in a separate blog apart from this one. I'd really like to finish my room prior to working out.

In the mean time... I'm just going to continue experimenting with hair and make-up. I have the patience for neither, so it will be somewhat of a challenge. The more challenging part is making it a daily routine. We'll see how things work out.

My finals are during this upcoming week. I must really focus. But focusing is so hard to do.

...

Dear Barry,

Thank you so much for your comments and taking the time to read my blog. I'm especially appreciative of your comment on one of my earlier blogs in regards to forgiveness. Thank you for your kind words!

R.

No comments:

Post a Comment