In the morning, he's in my dream. Explaining to me over and over again why we're not together. Excuse after excuse. I've always tried to be understanding, but this is something I will never truly understand. I awoke in tears for the second time in one month.
By the afternoon, I witness him holding her face in his hands. I use to love it when he held my face that way. There was no space between us and I'd get lost in his deep brown eyes.
Evening came and I still suffered from the stings of rejection. Of being replaced so quickly. I don't know what hurts the most, but that reason has to be among the top three. I know I said I wouldn't shed any more tears over this, but there I was doing just that.
Two hours ago, I receive a text from Amanda and I feel a little better. She's right. It's not worth my time.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
It's true what they say about closure. Or lack thereof.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment