I think language is a beautiful thing. When reading what people write, I find it more aesthetically pleasing when people don't type in stupid. Sure. Slang might be cool, but I find it a little annoying when it becomes excessive. Only after you know the rules are you allowed to break them.
hOw aNNoyiN wUd iT b if i tyPeD lyK DiS aLL dA tYm?
^ Just looking at the above makes me want to vomit.
The movie "Marley & Me" made me cry during three specific parts. It made me think about what it'd be like to have a family. I know I'm young, but I also know that one day, I would love to have a family. When on my death bed, I couldn't say I have lived my life as thoroughly as I could without having one. I have dreams. And those dreams need fulfilling.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Don't believe it. Not for one second.
Étiquette
movies,
word vomit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment