Thursday, June 25, 2009

A milder version of time travel.

Saturday November 1st, 2008 @ 12:16

Everything feels so surreal. Sometimes I have a hard time believing it. I feel as if it's too good to be true, I have to step outside of myself just to make sense of it all and even then, it still feels like a dream.

I feel so blessed. Everyone should be this happy.

Saturday January 27th, 2009 @ 02:08

I'm falling apart.
My heart is breaking.
I cry every night.
There has to be a reason why.

Saturday March 7th, 2009 @ 08:51

Like I said, I won't try to control love and hold onto it when it's slipping away. So I'll learn to let him go. If we're meant to be, we'll be together again.

As much as I miss him, it just doesn't feel right when we're not together. I'm hurting enough as it is and it's eating away at me. I am stronger than what I give myself credit for. I don't know how I've managed to hold myself together. It's challenging, but I'm enduring.

Wednesday April 8th, 2009 @ 00:25

Time passes. Wounds heal. You laugh and you cry; that's life.

Forget the way he made you feel. Forget how safe you felt in his arms when he'd hold your body close to his. Forget the warmth of his skin and the tenderness of his touch. Forget every time he lightly stroked your cheek or placed your hair behind your ears. Forget every kiss he laid on your skin and every word he whispered in your ear. Forget all of those times he made you laugh and put a smile on your face.

Remember that things have changed. Remember how he broke your heart. Remember how he left when he should have been there the most. Remember those nights you couldn't sleep because all you could do was cry. Remember you don't owe him anything - he forfeit any privilege that day he called it quits. Remember that you're not together anymore.

And know that you deserve better than this - you deserve to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment