Monday, June 1, 2009

If you've got problems, why don't you just solve them?

Before I left, I purposely left my cellphone at home because I don't want to be contacted via text messages and phone calls while on vacation. En plus, there are things on my cell phone that I don't want to see but can't bring myself to delete.

At our first pit stop, my aunt comes into the car with my cell phone and the charger. It turns out one of my uncles chased after us to give me my phone should I need in case of an emergency. It was just yesterday I wanted to take my phone and throw it against the wall. Today, I want to throw it in the ocean.

I'm in a hotel somewhere in Pittsburgh. It's hot. I like it.

CLICK: Another Unkept Secret
I don't know how to put this. I'll just start somewhere.

I think you're being selfish. I actually find it quite childish. Your childhood insecurities do not excuse your present actions. You have these problems because you're not facing them. You think that by taking some time off, these problems will solve themselves and disappear as quickly as they came. Unfortunately for you, that's not how it works.


Whatever. Maybe I'm the one being selfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment