I seldom use the word "hate" but, I really hate being angry. Anger doesn't suit me. In fact, it's quite unbecoming.
If you know I wouldn't do something, trust that I will not do it. I know I do a lot of stupid shit, but sabotage is not one of them. If you've ever known my heart, you'd know at the very least that I have one. Thank you for reopening my wounds by your lack of trust.
From the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, from my the surface of my skin to the center of my bones, I am a good person through and through. I'm sick and tired of everyone taking advantage of that. I'm also tired of people assuming otherwise when they haven't even taken the time to get to know me. We can't all be perfect, but that doesn't mean we don't try to be the person we can be.
I'm leaving for the beach in a couple of hours. With any luck, I'll die in the ocean and come back a new person.
CLICK: Another Unkept Secret
Today would have been our seventh month together. Seven was always your favorite number. I don't know why, after all this time and all that I've been through, I'm still grieving over what we had.
This is pathetic. I should be over you. I should be over this. I should have started trying the very night you put an end to us. But here I am splaying my feelings for you all over my blog because I can't seem to get you and every memory associated with you out of my head.
I have never been happier with anyone else, but it is also true that no one else has ever made me feel so miserable.

I would like to spend some time in the desert and alleviate my soul of the burdens I carry within my heart. Once the hurt is gone, there can only be love.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Where it is and where it stops, nobody knows. You gave me a life I never chose.
Étiquette
anonymous letters,
aspirations,
vices,
word vomit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment