I am so thankful to God. The beginning of the year was really rough for me, but I knew that if I kept on pushing forward and taking care of the present, He would surely take care of the future. And by placing all my trust in Him, He would help see me through the storm. After all, "there is no trial he would bring me to that he wouldn't bring me out of."
As of late, I've been struggling in trying to make ends meet financially. After checking my email this morning I received an email from the International Scholarship and Tuition Services notifying me that I have been chosen as a recipient for a scholarship that I had applied for back in February. I don't feel lucky, I feel both truly blessed and thankful. In a way, I feel like I'm being given a second chance and this time, I'm seeing more clearly.
En ce moment, life is beautiful and I ended to bask in this little bliss. You are free to join me.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Little Darling, it feels like years since it's been here. Here comes the sun and I say: It's alright.
Étiquette
word vomit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment