Sometimes I strongly dislike this mouth of mine. In more ways than one.
It's such a tricky compromise. There are things I know I should keep to myself but can't if people need to know the entire story in order to understand how I feel and why I feel the way I do.
If I tell you something in the strictest confidence, I really hope you don't betray my trust. Otherwise, I don't think I could bring myself to trust you again.
I think I'm deliberately hurting myself when I look for or look at things I know would only make me feel bad. Yes, melancholy sweeps easily over me, but I'm also finding that the more I expose myself to the hurt, the pain involved grows smaller. I've also been trying to replace it with a different emotion.
I find it easier to be angry with someone. Then again, I don't like being angry. It's a double-edged sword. Being angry never solved any problems. It's better to forgive than to hold a grudge. I find that the two are inexhaustible, but the latter is does the soul good.
Anyways, I won't be making any sense if I don't get any sleep. So soon after having come back from my vacation from life, I'm pushed back into the deep end where school and work demand my attention. I'm not complaining. I'd rather be caught up in life than wallowing in my own misery. Pity parties would be the death of me - that is not the woman I want to be or be seen as.
As difficult as it may be, I love my life. [With or without you.]
Friday, June 12, 2009
Shut up and put your money where your mouth is.
Étiquette
anonymous letters,
word vomit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment