It's okay to cry. To let out every single ounce of frustration in tears. It just further proves you have a heart. Even if it is broken. 
CLICK: Another Unkept Secret
I found this while rummaging through my Quantitative Methods notebook today:
Monday November 3rd, 2008
"... I don't know why, of all people, he chose me... Sometimes I feel like reality has become a dream where everything is just too good to be true.
When he looks at me, I can't believe he's right in front of me. How did I become so lucky? What did I do to deserve someone like him in my life? I know we'll have our trials and obstacles to overcome, but like he said, "Together, we'll win."
Nothing this great is ever free. They come with a cost - their own sets of trials that test how you'll handle different situations. It can make your heart waver, or grow stronger with the one you're with."
It's a dream short lived that sent me into a nightmare. I was the opposite of lucky. I still don't know what I did to deserve someone like him in my life - more specifically what he did to me and what I allowed myself to go through because of the slightest glimmer of hope. "Together, we'll win." Only words. Empty ones at that - no matter how true they may have been. Nothing that great is ever free. I paid the cost. His heart had wavered.
Yes. I am more than capable of being a big ball of cheese, but the reason I'm posting this is to remember how happy I was with him, and to remind myself that just because we're no longer together, it doesn't mean I can't be happy - if not happier - with someone else.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Every time I think of you I get shot right through into a bolt of blue.
Étiquette
random findings,
word vomit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment