There are so many things I would love to have. When I look around me, I realize that I already have enough. In that moment, I also realize that enough is plenty and in that, I find contentment.
Something I do not find contentment in is my growing desire for some TLC. It's a tough dilemma to want to partake in those activities and refrain from partaking in them while not in a relationship. I think about sex more often than not. When I'm not thinking about it, I'm dreaming about it. I dream about the build up - but to my dismay, that's where it always ends.
I spoke of this with Gonzo this morning. Apparently, I am a very sexually frustrated individual.
Thank you.
Monday, June 15, 2009
You'd have me down on my knees wouldn't you, Barracuda?
Étiquette
word vomit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment