Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Make a decision. A precondition. We got the choice - if it all goes wrong we walk.

I am loving the hot weather here in North Carolina and cannot wait to play in the sun tomorrow. My skin is in desperate need of some color and I am in desperate need of a change.

Speaking of change, my "forty day mourning period" is finally over. I feel like I'm done grieving and ready to move on to bigger and better things in life. Since I've never been in this position before, I'll be taking baby steps before I start walking. This vacation is step number one.

The rest of the summer is going to be amazing. I can already feel it. =)

CLICK: Another Unkept Secret
Lately, you have yet to cease making my blood boil. I'm sitting here, right now asking myself, why? But enough with the questions. I'll probably never get the answers I'm looking for and maybe it's better that way.

Stupid text messages. I really wish my cell phone was left at home where it's suppose to be.


P.S. Whenever I see this song on my iPod, I usually skip to the next track but since the journey was so long, I decided to give it a listen and ended up really liking it. So, you're going to have to listen to it and suffer as it is currently playing on my blog. We Walk - The Ting Tings.

No comments:

Post a Comment