She forgets her cellphone on her bed. He follows her to her room to retrieve it. Past the threshold, he takes a good look around and breathes in her scent.
Downstairs, he turns to her and says, "I like being in your room. Why are we always in your basement?"
"Because..." she says, "there are a lot of naughty things I would love to do with you and we might just do them if I find myself alone with you in my room for extended periods of time - especially since you come over so often."
"So? What's wrong with that?"
She meets his eyes and holds his gaze. "Everything."
I... really don't know where that came from.
Remember that boy band B4-4? It wasn't until last night that I watched "Video on Trial" and noticed just how dirty their song "Get Down" is. Seriously, check the lyrics out for yourself. I can't believe they were marketed towards such a young age group. Creepy. I'm still trying to get over the fact that a point in time existed when I knew this song and sang along.

No comments:
Post a Comment