I. Hate. Exams. Every exam I write is another three hours of my life semi-wasted. I write "semi" because exams are not a complete waste of time if they help you receive that piece of paper worth thousands of dollars at the end of your school years with your name on it proving to the world that you do know something! ... I apologize if I make no sense. My mind is really elsewhere. Several places, in fact.
Anyway, I am absolutely sure I will pass all my courses. However, my performance this school year is something that will never happen again. I'll be putting on my seatbelt and going full speed ahead. I'll get to my destination soon enough, but I still want to enjoy the scenery.
I was right. I do not deserve a new pair of shoes.
Organizational Behavior. Effective Project Management. Beach.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
I'm not myself lately. I'm foolish. I don't do this.
Étiquette
miscellaneous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment