
Lately, I've been looking for ways to feel better about myself. One of those ways is painting my nails some bright color. I don't paint my nails often because I'm not allowed to have them painted at work so, whenever the opportunity arises, I cease it.

Right now, I'm in a "coral" phase. Not quite pink, and not quite orange. I'm hooked on Revlon's new nail enamel. #920 Make Mine Mango, to be exact! And when it dries, it smells fruity. I'm not in love with the fact that it's scented, but for the color. It makes me happy. I'm not the only one crazy about this collection. Apparently Clockwork likes it too! (What? I stumbled across her blog while looking for a picture of the nailpolish.)
Since my nails were already painted from trying on the different colors and determining which one to buy, I had to remove the nail polish when I got home. I learned two things. The first is that we had no more cotton balls. I wasn't about to use a Q-tip... Which led me to my second discovery: Pantiliners are a great substitute for cotton balls. It has more surface area and works just as well. Try it for yourself!

No comments:
Post a Comment