
As Robert Frost calls it, it is "The Road Not Taken." To take this road is to take risks. The destination is still the same, but the journey is far more rewarding. Don't be afraid to find things you never knew existed. I feel it is those moments, the good and the bad, the ones that shock us, whose occurrences have the most profound impact on our lives, that are the moments which make the journey worthwhile and give our lives meaning.
- Robert Frost (An Excerpt of The Road Not Taken)"I shall be telling this with a sighSomewhere ages and ages hence:Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by,And that has made all the difference."
CLICK: Another Unkept Secret
Why does life have to be so difficult? Because that's the way we make it out to be and that's just the way life is. Sure it can be difficult, but we don't have to see it in that light. Accept that it's difficult. Instead of complaining, choose to do something about it. Work through it and always push forward.

No comments:
Post a Comment