Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm a host of imperfection.

Everyday, I'm appreciating myself more and more. I'm growing to become more comfortable in my skin. The beauty I have found within me shields me from any kind of insecurity I may feel when I know others are watching. I enjoy taking care of myself. I take care of myself because I want to. I've always tried changing myself in small ways to please others, but I'm done with that now. Everything I do now is for me, because in the end, I'm all I've got. Others can judge me, but that won't phase me. The only one whose judgement counts, is His.

People can think what they want to think because I know myself better than anyone ever will and it is only He knows me better than I will ever know myself. Take it or leave it.



"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."
— Mark Twain

^ There's another quote for you. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment