I don't need to hear it all the time. Nor do I need to hear at all. I don't expect it of anyone. I've heard those words a thousand times. They mean less than nothing to me when they're empty and hollow because they are lacking in the action that makes them true. When it comes from the people in my life who matter, I get a strong sense of gratification. Otherwise it's just noise to my ears.
CLICK: Another Unkept Secret
You tell me you see beauty that is who I am. I think you see otherwise.
You have seen my garden, but unless you have walked in it and treaded upon its soils taking notice of everything around you, you will never completely know that which you are missing.
---
On a different note, it's nice to know that once in a while, you spare a thought for me.
.jpg)
Thank you for the song currently playing in my blog. (Move On Up - Curtis Mayfield).
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
"Why the fcuk did I listen when you told me that?! Stupid!"
Étiquette
anonymous letters,
curtis mayfield,
music,
word vomit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment