Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Yes, I scoop ice cream.

I dreamt I was at work. A customer comes in and asks me for a scoop of Mocha Double Double on a regular cone. I hand him his ice cream. At that moment, I realize that I forgot to place the signature chocolate on top. He holds his ice cream out for me, and on goes the chocolate. "Thank you," he says, "what a big scoop!" and proceeds to turn the cone upside down to eat the cone first. It's not a DQ Blizzard. The ice cream falls on the floor. What a douche bag.

As I'm cleaning the spilt ice cream off of the floor, a band comes into the store and begins setting up. I hear them rehearsing Hit Me With Your Best Shot by Pat Benatar. I look up and I see Ryan Seacrest telling me to remind the camera men to record continuously because the song is filled with a lot of positive messages about staying in school. The song begins. A girl with blonde hair and pink highlights (she pretty much looked like Avril Lavigne) takes the microphone and she sounds just like Hayley Williams from Paramore.

No comments:

Post a Comment