Wednesday, May 27, 2009

When our hearts are full we need much less.

I've often dreamed of traveling the world for weeks (or even months) at a time with a single backpack and a DSLR. I would live a nearly penniless existence seeking beauty in every corner of the earth with my camera as my witness.

I should take that photographer up on his offer. Travel with him for a month or so for the sole purpose of taking photographs, carrying with us as little possessions as possible. I would meet new people and immerse myself in their culture. I would see places I would have never dreamed of. It would be a journey of epic proportions.

If only I could remember his name...

CLICK: Another Unkept Secret
When I'm with you, I'll hold you in my hand. We'll go many places. We'll see many things. We'll go on adventures, you and I. All these things, we'll do together. I need you. Without you, I cannot legally drive.


P.S. Happy Birthday, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment